Lego and Art Club
3rd March 2018
2pm - 4pm
Join us for our Lego and Art Club for ages 4 and up. During the two hours, there will be plenty of colouring, a different art activity available and lots of Lego.
Please note that we are slowly building up our Lego collection, if you can spare any then we would really appreciate donations.
Our venue has full disabled access.
The course will be held at Nucleus Arts Centre, High Street, Chatham. ME4 4BP
Please note our venue has full disabled access, including the Workshop Room
Unfortunately there is no parking on-site at our venue, but there are several car parks nearby in Rhode Street, including an NCP that is just £3.50 for all day parking (please note the NCP is closed on Sundays and after 7pm in the evening) There is also a large multi-story car park above the Pentagon Shopping Centre which is just a 5 minute walk along the high street.
The venue has a fully licensed Continental Café/Bar on site and a take-away coffee/tea is just £1.50. Serving a mouth-watering menu ranging from soups, sandwiches and salads to hot meals and daily specials including Café Nucleus’ famous Croque Monsieur and our 6oz flame grilled burger, we guarantee you won’t find it’s like anywhere else in town. The Café also have several foods that are suitable for vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free diets.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Course fees are inclusive of all materials, the use of tools and the finished product
- The full payment is required in advance to secure a place on the course
- Places are limited and allocations are made on a ‘first-paid, first-booked’ basis.
- Every effort will be made to ensure each course runs on the advertised date, but we reserve the right to cancel the course up to 3 days before it is due to run in the event of any unforeseen circumstances. If this should happen, you will be offered a full refund, or the opportunity to take part on an alternative date
HEALTH AND SAFETY WARNING:
Please note this is an overall H&S warning and not all points will apply to the course you are attending. A Risk Assessment is carried out regularly for every course run by Nucleus Arts
- Although the creation of this art work is a perfectly safe practice, you must be aware of the following points:
- When attending some courses, you may possibly be working with sharp instruments, sharp cutting tools or hot soldering irons.
- You will be provided with disposable plastic gloves, protective eye wear and masks when appropriate for the course.
- If you feel you would like more protection when attending any of our courses, you are welcome to bring along your own safety protection wear. Please remember that for some courses a degree of dexterity is required and students find that as long as the health and safety advice given on the day is followed, the safety gear provided is all that is required.
- For ‘messy’ workshops, it is suggested that you wear casual, comfortable clothing and bring an apron.