Workshop Taster Day at Nucleus Arts!
Do you fancy trying something new this year?
Not sure what creative arts or crafts would suit you?
Well at Nucleus Arts we have just the solution! We want to help you cheer up these dreary, dark, winter days, by learning a new creative skill at Nucleus Arts.
On Saturday 28th January, between 10am and 4:30pm we are hosting a Workshop Taster Day, where you can try your hand at up to 6 different creative activities throughout the day. Each experience will last up to an hour and cost between £10 and £15 depending on materials.
We will have:
- The ever popular Needle Felting with the Woolly Felters,
- Paper cutting with Emma from Shadow Papercuts
- Pyrography/Wood Burning with Celia Hyland
- Bath Bomb and/or Candle Making with Claire from Chulo Naturals
- Pen and Ink techniques with Eddie Tucker
- And finally one of our regulars - Screen printing with the lovely Rachel of 'I Printed That'
All these great creatives have workshops coming up in February and March, just in time for Valentines and Mother's Day gifts! AND we have a special promotion running for people attending the taster day - You can earn a 10% discount on any of their programmed workshops, when you book them on the taster day! So this is your chance to meet all our lovely tutors and earn a discount by simply having a great time!
Keep your eye on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/nucleusartsworkshops/
You will be able to book your taster slots in advance - don't miss out on the things you want to try as spaces will be limited in each session! Each sessions times are listed below:
Session 1: 10am - 11am
Session 2: 11:15am - 12:15pm
Session 3: 12:30pm - 1:30pm
Session 4: 2pm - 3pm
Session 5: 3:15pm - 4:15pm