2nd August - 27th August 2019
Private View 2nd August 6-8PM
(Exhibition closes at 1pm on Tuesday 27th August 2019)
We will be holding our own Summer Exhibition at The Halpern Gallery in Chatham for the month of August. We would like to invite artists to submit work - all disciplines welcome. There is a fee to submit - £15 for three pieces - but please be assured that at least one piece is guaranteed to be included in the show. Please see terms and conditions below:
The Halpern Charitable Foundation
Terms and conditions
Submissions open: 10 June 2019
Closing date: 10 July 2019
Artists notified: 23 July 2019 (with delivery instructions)
Exhibition dates: Friday 2 – Tuesday 27 August 2019
1. Artists need to be 18 or over
2. Entries will be accepted in any 2D or 3D medium, including photography
3. Artwork supplied must be original and created by the artist(s) named in the applicatio
4. Artwork must be available for sale and displayed for the duration of the exhibition
5. Nucleus Arts will take 25% commission on all sales
6. There is a £15 fee for three submissions of which at least one piece will DEFINITELY be included in the exhibition.
7. Entry is taken as consent to reproduce entrant’s artwork for publicity purposes.
8. Enter via Nucleus Arts website from 10 June 2019
9. Complete the on-line application form attaching one hi-res digital photo per piece
Follow the link below to access the application form:
Payment can be made via the on-line form. Or if you would like to find an alternative payment method please contact Nucleus Arts office 01634 812108.