OUR MEETING POINT ROOM SITUATED IN AN OASIS
Looking for somewhere to hold a meeting, training session, social group or seminar? Nucleus Arts’ Meeting Point is available to hire, located in a secluded courtyard just yards from Chatham High Street.
Standard hire rate is £15.00 per hour excluding tea & coffee, the facility is available Monday to Saturday.
Our Delegate rate starts from as little as £19 per person!
To check availability or find out more ring 01634 812108 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The room can comfortably seat up to 25 people ‘boardroom style’ (as image above), 50 people ‘lecture theatre style’, although smaller numbers are equally welcome. Covered by wireless broadband, the room has disabled access and an induction loop for the hard of hearing. Flip-charts and digital projector/screen are available upon request.
In addition, we can provide full lunches and buffets, freshly prepared on-site by Cafe Nucleus and served in the room for your convenience.
In brief, our terms and conditions of hire are:
• The Meeting Point is available to hire Monday to Sunday, 8.30am to 12.30am
• You must be 18 or over to hire the facility
• Minimum hire period is two hours
• A deposit of 25% of the total cost of hire is required up front, which is deducted off the final balance. Bookings are only confirmed once we receive this payment
• Balance on hire is due two weeks prior to each date of hire
• We may charge a deposit on the room to cover damage caused. This is refundable assuming no damage is caused
• Payment can be made by cash, credit/debit card or BACS
• Cancellation: more than 6 weeks notice 25% of the full fee; 4-6 weeks notice 50% of the full fee; 2-4 weeks 75% of the full fee; 2 weeks or less, full fee payable. Cancellation must be made in writing
• If the hire is outside normal Centre working hours or the use of the room requires us to pay additional staffing, this charge may be passed on to the hirer. Normal Centre working hours are Monday to Saturday, 10am-5pm
Our full terms and conditions are available in request.